Needed: Trinity Community Preschool is looking for 2 teachers; one lead and one assistant teacher for the 2019/2020 school year. The days and hours would be T/W/TH, 9-11:30 or 9-1:00. Applicants must be at least 18 years old with some structured program experience teaching young children, 2 or 3 years of age. Lead teacher applicants must have some college education in the area of early childhood or a related field.
- Understand and support the Church’s doctrinal statement of Faith
- Love children and believe they are unique creations of God
- Have a good foundation and working knowledge of early childhood development in order to plan classroom activities
-Have some college credits in ECE or a related field for lead teacher's position
- Possess a positive attitude and willingness to be flexible
- Be able to work and communicate well with other staff and families
- Have a sense of humor and fun
- Provide Health clearance, back ground checks and finger printing as required.
-Not have a child currently enrolled
Information may be obtained by contacting Preschool Director Sharon Culbertson at email@example.com